Sunday 23 November 2014

Last Post

To my dear followers, friends and spoon family,

I want to thank you for following this blog for the past 4 years, for your non-stop support and for your inspirations through my personal journey.

As some of you may know, I have come to the decision to no longer continue with this blog.

This has been thought through and felt it is the best decision for me to close this chapter in my life of giving insight of life in this way.

However, I will now be in the process of creating a new blog(s). It will still be relevant and personal  but also other elements of giving and sharing an insite into the world of being chronically ill but also an insight into my world of simply being me.

I felt a new chapter to start on was important as I wanted to write and share other things too. Also less medical insight but more basing achievements of a new journey I hope the new year is planning for.

This is now saying goodbye to Veevee Blog, my mask that has been there to try seperate my personal world and the world of having chronic illness but this is now saying hello to me, Vicki Rose.

I will be changing my Veevee Blog twitter and facebook and other things hopefully before the year ends and a new one begins.

I have been overwhelmed by love and admiration from so many of you but I felt I want to share more about me as I am and not me as a patient and the goals I am starting to achieve. I felt I want to lose my medical labels and just start from scratch as Vicki, the person who loves music and watching ballet and musicals and movies and being in love and laughing.

I am more determined now than ever to embrace myself and enjoy life like I should and want. So much sadness, fear and depression has filled this blog and I felt I want to write new pages on happiness, courage and fulfillment.

This doesnt mean I have recently been magically cured or anything, I still fight every day but I am determined to survive and not let my body dictate the things I can or cant do.

Keep shining, all of you. You are all stars...

I promise I will put a link to my new blog or blogs once they are up and running so people can change over the links to follow but Veevee Blog contacts will remain the same until everything is set up, hoping by January. You may find in the meantime that some posts from here may be put onto my new blog but for now I leave you with this... an achievment I never thought would ever happen again.

So much love to you all,

Vicki Rose (AKA Veevee) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate